: 0208 985 7120

Advice and support

stay safe over the winter

Our staff are trained to make sure you can access the advice you need on a range of issues. Feel free to call the office if you have a query.

If you need extra support to maintain your tenancy, or someone in your household has support needs, let us know. Our staff will help to get you the support you need – for example, by putting you in touch with the right team at the council, or by referring you to specialist agencies.

Aids and adaptations

If you need special aids or changes made to your home to help you manage a disability, call us.
We can:

  • help you with minor adaptations
  • help you access a Disabled Facilities Award from your council, for more expensive work, or
  • help to find you a home that is more suitable.

Useful Websites