: 0208 985 7120

Contents insurance

We insure the building you live in, including the walls, floors, doors, windows, fixtures and fittings. We don’t insure your possessions, or your internal decoration.

Make sure you find out about contents insurance and get quotes from different companies. Contents insurance will cover you for damage caused by fire, burglary and flooding. It will even cover you if the flooding comes from your neighbour’s home.