: 0208 985 7120

Housing support

Getting a home with us

Rented homes

We don’t keep a waiting list for our properties, because in most cases our empty homes have to be let to people put forward by their local authority.

To be nominated for social housing in our areas, you need to register with your local council. To find out more, go to:

If you are one of our existing tenants, you can also apply for a transfer.

Shared ownership

We are developing a number of homes for shared ownership. Our current schemes are listed here.